About the App
Redesigned from the ground up, Scrap It redefines digital scrapbooking. The best user experience, high quality art, and unparalleled control makes the art of scrapping even more fun. Scrap It is also proud to introduce Scrapboards. Similar to scrapbooks, organize your scrap pages into Scrapboards. Fun for all ages and create the best scrap memories to share with anyone.
Below list some of the many features:
- Piece together your scrap creation, choosing from hundreds of professionally designed elements.
- Pinch, zoom, move and rotate all of your embellishments.
- Organize your scrap pages into Scrapboards.
- Share (and brag) with family and friends with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, email, and print.
- Use photos from iPad photo library, camera, and iCloud
- Take advantage of over 35 different photo fx and photo cropping.
- Easy-to-use custom text editor.
- Layer your creation using the Layer Manager tool.
- View your scrap pages in a slideshow.
- Fun and easy-to-use interface.
- Both standard and retina display supported.
- Much more at a great price!
- Button is available throughout the app to provide additional information on features.
- Access your Layer Manager to perform advance layering of stickers.
- To Remove a single sticker, Long Press Gesture to access additional sticker options.
About the Developer
Currently, the Scrap It apps are created, developed, and maintained by a single developer…myself, Dirk Bost. Even though it takes a lot of planning, time, and money to work on these apps…it is a joy to do this work on my spare time (typically in the evenings).
Upcoming Release The focus of this release (2.0) was three-fold:
- Complete visual redesign of the app.
This was extremely important for this release as it will now open the doors to features not offered in other scrapbooking apps.
- Provide users the means to organize their scrap pages.
This was long overdue. Why? I didn’t want to go down the path of a typical scrapbooking app that stores your work into a “book”. It needed to be something completely different but yet easy. I came up with “Scrapboards”. Think a Pinterest board and scrap pages coming together. There are great plans in store for Scrapboards…stay tuned.
- Introduce premium kits.
Premium kits are now available in the app to use. Rather than increasing the cost of the entire app upfront, I felt it would be better if the user decided what premium kits he/she wanted.
The next release will include additional feature requests. I haven’t forgotten about them and have a nice list I’ll be working through. The next targeted update will be in late September. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to email me if you have a feature request, a question, or even a concern within the “Leave a Reply”. Or if you have the app, use the email feature to contact me. I will respond 🙂